- The OmniLOG® 90200 Antenna is specially developed for a quasi isotropic (radial isotropic) measurement in the GSM (GSM900, GSM1800, GSM1900), UMTS and 2,4GHz WLAN frequency ranges. It fits perfectly in addition to our SPECTRAN measurement devices.
- Compared to our HyperLOG-Antennas, the OmniLOG antenna offers the possibility for a direct, radial measurement of field strength without the need to move the antenna to the source. This offers the possibility to get a direct field strength reading without any hassle. Our PC Analysis-Software supports the OmniLOG 90200 as broadband antenna too and using this software, the OmniLOG antenna can also be used with our Rev.3 Spectrum Analyzer models in the complete bandwith.
- It´s extremely small size, compared to our HyperLOG antennas, allows measurements without attracting attention or even for covert measurements.
- Every OmniLOG Antenna offers a high-grade SMA connector and as such can be connected directly to our SPECTRAN Analyzer.
- Design: Omni-Directional
- Nominal impedance: 50 Ohms
- Frequency range: 700MHz – 2,5GHz
- VSWR (typ): < 3:1
- RF-connection: SMA (male)
- Temperature range: – 20°C to +70°C
- Shock: 40G at 10msec
- Thermal Shock: – 20°C to +70°C:10 cycles
- Dimensions (L/W): 210 x 20mm
- Weight: 70gr
|Country of Manufacture||Germany|
|Dimensions||(L/W): 210 x 20mm|
|Frequency range||700MHz – 2,5GHz|
|RF connection||SMA (male)|
|Nominal impedance||50 Ohm|
|VSWR (typ.)||< 3:1|