- With the max./min. value holding function, the signal ID-C can output the signal of the GO/±NG judgment result against the peak values set. Substitute for the mechanical/electrical contact, the judgment is carried out by calculating the measurement data obtained. This provides high reliability with no deterioration of the contact point and volume adjustment.
- The signal can be output to an external device like a sequencer through the NPN open-collector.
- The GO/±NG judgment result is also indicated by the green/red LED and the “<, O, >” signs on LCD.
- Employing the ABSOLUTE linear encoder, the Signal ID-C always displays the spindle “Absolute Position” from the origin at power-on.
- The Signal ID-C achieves the IP54 protection level to resist dust and contaminants for safe operation in harsh machine shop environments.
Accuracy: Refer to the list of specifications.
Resolution: 0.001mm, .00005”/0.001mm or .0001”/0.001mm
Length standard: ABSOLUTE electrostatic capacitance type linear encoder
Max. response speed: Unlimited
Measuring force: 2.0N or less
Power supply: DC 12 – 24V±10%
Dust/Water protection level: IP54
Data output (–NG/OK/NG signal, NPN open collector), Remote control (hold-preset, preset-recall, zero-set), Origin-
set/Preset, Zeroset, GO/±NG judgment, Max/Min/Runout value holding, Counting direction switching, Power
ON/OFF, inch/mm conversion (on inch/metric models only)
Alarm: Low voltage, Counting value composition error, Over-flow error, Tolerance limit setting error
|Order No||Model||Resolution||Range||Accuracy||Measuring Force||Type|
|ID-C112JX||0.001mm||12.7mm||0.003mm||2.0N or less||ISO/JIS typs
Stem dia Ø8mm
|ID-C112JXB||0.001mm||12.7mm||0.003mm||2.0N or less||ISO/JIS typs
Stem dia Ø8mm