- The new Peak Hold-Type Digimatic Indicator features both a Key-Lock and Parameter-Lock to prevent accidental changing of settings during operation.
- Parameter setting software makes it even eay to set all available parameters.
- An analog bar provides easy-to-read values when scanning for Max, Min and TIR Values.
- The maximum, minimum or runout value can be displayed during measurement.
- Go/no-go judgment is performed by setting the upper and lower tolerances for max., min. and runout values.
- High speed sampling ratio of 50 times/s.
- Employing the ABSOLUTE linear encoder, the Signal ID-C always displays the spindle Absolute Position from the origin when turned on.
Resolution: 0.001-0.01mm or .00005-.0005”/ 0.001-0.01mm Display: LCD
Length standard: ABSOLUTE electrostatic capacitance-type linear encoder
Max. response speed: Unlimited
Measuring force: 1.5N or less
Battery: CR2032 (1 pc.), 05SAA217
Battery life: Approx. 12 months under normal use
IP Rating: Equivalent to IP-42*1
*1 A protection class indication (IP=lnternational Protection) is based on the IEC 60529 /DIN40050 part 1/JIS D0207, C0920. The level indicated is valid only if the output connector cap is installed.
Key Lock, Parameter Lock, PC-USB Input, Analog Bar, Fast measurement frequency, Preset (up to 3 values), Tolerance Judgment , Peak Detection , Calculation (Ax), inch/mm conversion (on inch/metric models only) Counting direction switching, Data Output Alarm: Low voltage, Counting value composition error, Overflow error, Tolerance limit setting error.
|Order No||Model||Lug or Flat-back||Resolution/Selectable||Range||Type||Accuracy|
Stem Ø8mm,M2.5×0.45 Thread
|543-300B||ID-C112AXB||W/Flat Back||0.001/0.01mm||12.7mm||ISO/JIS type
Stem ø8mm,M2.5×0.45 Thread