The GX 320 is a 0.001 Hz to 20 MHz DDS function generator which provides much greater accuracy and frequency stability than a traditional generator. The GX 320 can be used to generate precise, varied signals: waveforms, sine, triangle, square & LOGIC, TTL output.
The GX 320 is equipped with internal and external modulation (AM, FM), as well as linear and logarithmic sweep functions.
– autoranging from 0.001 Hz to 20 MHz
– Frequency accuracy: +/-20ppm
– Frequency meter: 100 MHz, CAT I – 300 V
– Stable afrequency adjustment to the nearest digit
– AM and FM with GATE, BURST, FSK and PSK functions
– Synchronization with adjustable phase