DWIT Specimen Wavefront Analysis Equipment is a device that analyzes the fractured specimen’s fractured surface as an image after the DWIT test .
There is a function to automatically photograph two fractured specimens , transmit the images to a PC , analyze the fracture surface, and save it as a result file .
• Provides clear shooting images using an 18 -megapixel DSLR camera .
• Increased user convenience during analysis by displaying two specimens at the same time .
• Automatic calculation of specimen area calculation and fracture area analysis just by selecting the fracture surface .
• Quick shooting and operation using Switch
• Automatic adjustment of the shooting position according to the thickness of the specimen through precise position control