- HI190M-1 is a compact and lightweight magnetic stirrer. This mini-stirrer is built to last having a ABS plastic housing and cover that are resistant to many harmful chemicals. The stirring speed is adjustable from 100 to 1000 RPM. The HI190M stirrer requires very little room which is valuable when laboratory benchtop space is at a premium.
- Speedsafe™ mechanism
- Power indicating light
- Adjustable speed control
- Ideally, when performing electrochemistry measurements, the sample being tested should be stirred. The use of a magnetic stirrer allows for proper mixing and the sample to be homogenous in consistency and temperature. The stirring of the sample also helps speed up the response time for a sensor to achieve a stable reading.
- Compact & Cost-Effective
- The HI190M-1 mini-magnetic stirrer is compact and lightweight, allowing for easy handling in the laboratory environment. Limited area on laboratory benchtops is no longer a concern with this durable, space-saving stirrer. Power-indicating LED lights also assure users at a distance that the stirrer is in operation. The durable plastic covering will resist harmful effects of accidentally spilled chemicals. The HI190M-1 magnetic mini-stirrer is cost-effective for the customer that does not need the added expense of a heating element. The advanced design incorporates electronic controls that allow the user to easily regulate the speed with great precision.
- Often in the lab, a sample is removed from a stirrer before the speed is adequately reduced. Normally this would cause the internal motor to accelerate until it is damaged. To control the speed from changes in viscosity or removing of the load the HI190M-1 magnetic mini-stirrer incorporates the Speedsafe™ mechanism. With Speedsafe™, a speed sensing device (opto-sensor) is coupled with an FVC (frequency voltage converter) to monitor the stirring speed. As the speed reaches a preset maximum level, the speed limiter shuts down the VCO (voltage-controlled oscillator) to slow down the motor speed. This ensures that when the load is suddenly removed from the stirrer, the motor will not accelerate to such a high speed that will be hazardous to both the user and the stirrer; a feature not commonly found in conventional stirrers.
- Fuse Protection
- For safety, in the event of a short circuit, the HI190M-1 is equipped with a replaceable fuse. The circuitry of the HI190M-1 is grounded to the case for additional protection
Easy to buy
Variety mode of payment