– The EMF tester is designed to provide user a quick, reliable and easy way to measure electromagnetic field radiation levels around power lines, home appliances and industrial devices.
– The EMF tester is a cost effective, handheld instrument designed and calibrated to measure electromagnetic field radiation at different bandwidths down to 50Hz/60Hz.
– Display micro Tesla & milli Gauss in the same tester.
– Data hold function.
– 2000 Datalogging capacity. (1393)
– Manual data memory capacity 99 sets. (1394S)
– Micro-USB interface. (1394S)
– Auto data memory capacity microSD CARD. (1394S)