TH1991/TH1992 series precision source/measure units can output and measure voltage and current at the same time. The instrument integrates the functions of current source, voltage source, voltmeter and ammeter, and each function can be switched arbitrarily.
TH1991/TH1992 series precision source/measure units can output up to ±210V DC voltage, ±3A DC current and ±10.5A pulse current, minimum 10fA/100nV power supply and measurement resolution, support high-speed sampling, and can generate arbitrary waveforms.
TH1991/TH1992 series precision source/measure unit series adopts 7-inch capacitive touch screen, with Linux operating system as the bottom layer, interactive graphical user interface and various display modes, and built-in diodes, triodes, MOS tubes and IGBTs and other devices. The I/V curve scanning function can complete the IV function test without connecting to the host computer, which can significantly improve the test efficiency.
The TH1991/TH1992 series of precision source/measure units with comprehensive and integrated power and measurement functions are ideal for testing semiconductors, active/passive devices, and a variety of other devices and materials.
The TH1991/TH1992 series of precision source/measure units are widely used in R&D and educational applications, industrial development, testing and manufacturing.
• 7-inch capacitive touch screen, resolution 800×480
• Linux operating system
• Four-quadrant precision power output and measurement
• Single/dual channel output and measurement
• Up to ±210V DC voltage, ±3A DC current/±10.5A pulse
• 10fA/100nV minimum measurement resolution (6 1/2 digits)
• 10fA/100nV minimum supply resolution (6 1/2 digits)
• Up to 1,000,000 dots/sec sampling rate
• Arbitrary waveform generation
• List scan function (minimum 1μs interval)
• Direct generation of I/V curves of diodes, triodes, MOS tubes and IGBTs