Using a range of user-friendly functions, the CM-700d Spectrophotometer effectively measures the color of an object. Ergonomically designed to fit your hand comfortably, this handheld instrument features a color LCD screen. Spectral graphs, pseudocolor, and color difference graphs are part of the plethora of information displayed on the screen.
Measured colors can also be reproduced as color patches on the screen, useful in searching for colors or for checking the level of color difference. Dedicated buttons for frequently-used operations such as call up menus or target colors adds to the CM-700d Spectrophotometer’s ease of use. The menu-driven display makes operating the unit intuitive.
This instrument is Bluetooth compatible and portable, so all information can be communicated wirelessly to a printer or a PC. With the unit’s large memory capacity, it can store up to 1,000 sets of target data and 4,000 sets of measurement data.
– Changeable Aperture – MAV: Φ8 mm/Φ11 mm SAV: Φ3 mm/Φ6 mm
– Compact and lightweight – portable, handheld color measuring instrument
– Designed to fit in you hand – easy positioning thanks to vertical formatting, and holding is comfortable
– Bluetooth compatible – data can easily be sent to a computer or printer via Bluetooth wireless communication or connect to a computer using a USB)
– Large memory capacity – can store up to 1,000 sets of target data and 4,000 sets of measurement data
– Automatic switching for SCI and SCE measurement
– Easy to operate – frequently-used operations such as call up menus or target colors are featured on dedicated buttons
– Color LCD screen – large amounts of information can be displayed on the screen such as pseudocolor, spectral graphs, and color difference graphs
– Color Data Software (optional) – see on one screen all information for an application and make edits as needed, can be printed for later use