The Spectrophotometer CM-36dGV, successor to the Spectrophotometer CM-3610A, is a high-precision and high-reliability benchtop color measuring instrument with advanced functions catering to today’s measurement needs.
The CM-36dGV can measure color in either reflectance or transmittance. Equipped with a 60° gloss sensor (ISO 2813 compliant), it enables simultaneous color and gloss measurement that improves work efficiency.
It comes with the patented Numerical UV Control (NUVC) that offers accurate and simple UV adjustments when measuring samples that contain optical brighteners (OBA) such as pulp, paper, and textiles.
The CM-36dGV offers a tight inter-instrument agreement (IIA) of ΔE*ab< 0.12 ΔE*ab< 0.12 and repeatability of σ∆E*ab < 0.02, assuring the measurement and its data are communicated within the supply chain, from suppliers to finished product maker, consistently.
– Simultaneous color and gloss measurements with high Inter-Instrument Agreement (IIA).
- Color: ΔE*ab< 0.12 (LAV/SCI; Average of 12 BCRA series II color Tiles)
- Gloss: ±0.2 GU (MAV; 0 – 10 GU)
– Wavelength Analysis & Adjustment (WAA) function1.
– Excellent Inter-Model Agreement (IMA) with CM-3600A series2.
– Status panel that displays all settings and conditions of the instrument.
– 4 different measurement area:
- LAV ø25.4 mm
- LMAV ø16 mm
- MAV ø8 mm
- SAV ø4 mm
– Sample viewer function3.
– New instrument design with enhanced usability.