The class 1 sound level meter meets all the requirements for noise measurement and frequency analysis. In addition to the sound measurement function, the noise meter is equipped with a GPS receiver. The GPS function allows the user to assign the measured values to an exact position.
This integrating precision pulse sound level meter complies with all applicable standards and guidelines (Class 1 EN / IEC 61672, ANSI S1.4-1983, ANSI S1.43-1997 EN / IEC61260, etc.). The sound level meter has a very large illuminated display. The display of the sound level meter shows the sound pressure level numerically and graphically in real time. The professional sound level meter has an integrated data logger. The measurement data are saved on a micro SD card. This card can be read out directly in the PC.
– 1/1 octave band included
– 1/3 octave band optional
– Accuracy class 1
– GPS receiver integrated
– A, B, C & Z frequency weighting
– Fast, Slow, Impulse and Peak time weighting
– Statistics function
– Display of the sound course as a graph
– 3 measurement profiles adjustable
– Low inherent noise
– ICCP microphone 40 mV / PA
– Adjustable alarm level
– Incl. class 1 sound calibrator
– Incl. ISO calibration certificate