The Trek Model 520 (±2kV) and Model 523 (±20kV) Hand-Held Electrostatic Voltmeters provide accurate, noncontacting measurements of electrostatic surface voltage for ESD applications in either ionized or non-ionized environments.
These two voltmeters utilize a measurement technique that overcomes the disadvantage of the typical hand-held field-meter by providing surface voltage measurements which are essentially independent of the sensor probe-to-measured surface spacing.
– Typical Applications Include
– Measurement of electrostatic surface charge build up
– Manufacturing processes
– Electronic assembly testing
– Semiconductor material testing
– Dissipative material testing
– Automotive electronics testing
– ESD Auditing and troubleshooting