– Power Quality Analysis for Single and Balanced Three Phase System.
– Harmonic Analysis of Voltage and Current (1 to 50th order).
– True RMS measurement of V with 0.5% of reading basic accuracy.
– True RMS measurement of A with 1% of reading basic accuracy.
– Graphic Waveform of Voltage and Current.
– Graphic Phasor Diagram.
– Transient Detection and Logging of Swell, Dip, and Outage.
– Fast peak function (39μs for 50 Hz, 33μs for 60Hz).
– Active (W, KW, HP), reactive (VAR, KVAR) and apparent (VA, KVA) power
– Power factor (PF), phase angle (Φ), and energy (WH, KWH, KVARH, PFH).
– Measurement of balanced 3Φ Power Quality.
– Programmable VT ratio from 1 to 3000.
– Hold functions.
– Auto power off function in 15 minutes (selectable).
– Datalogging and Download to a PC.
– Optical isolated USB data connection.
– Unlimited datalogging facility on a PC.