The MC100 Series is well-suited for calibration and maintenance of pressure instrumentation. Various pressure instruments such as pressure sensors, industrial transmitters, and pressure switches, as well as sphygmomanometers and other medical devices face severe price competition and demands for improved accuracy.
– High accuracy ±(0.05% of full scale)
– Excellent stability provided by silicon resonant sensor
– Low temperature coefficient Zero point: ±0.003% of full scale/°C Span: ±0.002% of full scale/°C
– Divided output function with as many as 20 steps
– Auto-step output function
– Sweep output function
– Offset monitor function to present deviation from final value