The QUICK7610 uses infrared sensor technology and is controlled by microprocessor. Infrared temperature sensors and infrared heating tubes are untouchable with precise de-soldering components. The soldering process is monitored by non-contact infrared sensors with good process control at any time. In order to control the soldering process and obtain non-destructive and reproducible PCB temperatures, the QUICK7610 provides 2400W heating power for all applications such as large, small PCB boards and lead-free soldering. Quick7610 uses cycle control reflow soldering technology to ensure precise, small process windows, uniform thermal distribution and a suitable peak temperature for high and reliable lead-free soldering.
- No need of nozzles, no airflow in BGA ball process, high rate of success.
- Top dark-infrared open type of heating, large area bottom infrared preheating, decrease the vertical temperature difference between BGA surface and soldering joints, shorten the rework time.
- Use non-contact infrared temperature sensor, full-closed loop control of the temperature of BGA surface, ensure precise temperature process and even heat distribution.
- The PCB fixture can be moved in four directions, easy installation.
- IRSOFT interface with operating authority and profile analysis function.
|General power||2400 W (Max.)|
|Power supply||220 V AC 50 Hz|
|Top hot air heating power||720 W|
|Bottom preheating power||400 W *4 = 1600 W (infrared heating plate)|
|Bottom radiation preheating size||260 mm * 260 mm|
|Max. circuit board size||420 mm* 400 mm|
|Communication||Standard RS- 232 C (connected with PC)|
|USB port||Output 5V DC, 1A, connected to USB lighting equipment|
|Infrared temperature sensor||0- 300 ℃|
|Weight||About 54 kg|
|Overall dimensions (L *W *H)||800 * 580 * 520 mm|