- The Dytran model 2200V1 is a probe style miniature IEPE pressure sensor with a sensitivity of 50 mV/psi, designed to measure dynamic pressure phenomena over frequency ranges of 1 Hz to 100 kHz and higher.
- Design of the model 2200V1 incorporates a pure synthetic alpha quartz sensing element operating in compression mode to create an output signal that is precisely analogous to pressure impinging on the thin stainless steel diaphragm. Units weigh just six grams and are hermetically sealed for reliable operation in high humidity and dirty environments. They are also acceleration compensated to reduce the risk of spurious ambient vibration signals adding to signal output.
- Stainless steel
- Acceleration compensated
- Hydraulic and pneumatic system pressure perturbations
- shock tubes
- blast testing and other fast rise time pressure measurements
- Process control
- General purpose dynamic pressure measurements