HxGN Machine Trainer also integrates coordinate measuring machine (CMM) simulation functionalities. Through the I++ Simulator software, the HxGN Machine Trainer hosts a wide selection of CMMs digital twins, of different sizes and brands, to simulate their mechanical design.
To observe the current course of a measurement routine, including collision risks, it is necessary to be able to visualize the CMM, its probing head, the probe, the probe changer, the part, and the fastening system. Thus, our software will make it possible to simulate the entire ecosystem related to the measurement.
I ++ Simulator, like a real CMM, will receive operating instructions from a 3D Metrology software, such as PCDMIS or QUINDOS. Through its communication protocol, respecting to the I++DME standard, I++ Simulator can also collaborate with other solutions available on the market.
The I++ Simulator software will therefore make it possible to simulate existing measurement routines and thus facilitate the development of new programs, in learning mode or offline mode with the CAD model. It does not require any particular know-how, the reality blends into the virtual and you feel like being in control of the real CMM.
In addition to the HxGN Machine Trainer, our offering can include a set of PCDMIS or QUINDOS offline licenses for workstations installation and thus, provide a more complete educational solution.
- A single ready-to-use device to simulate multiple machines
- 3-axis to 5-axis milling machine
- Mill-turn machining centre
- Three digital controllers (HEIDENHAIN, SIEMENS and FANUC)
- Three-dimensional metrology unit (available for different types of CMMs)
- Ready for industry of the future (DNC and monitoring included)
- Autonomous learning
- No risk of breakage/damage to machine tool/CMM
- Moderate investment
- Available at a fraction of the price of a real CNC machine tool
- No operating cost (e.g., raw material stock, tooling etc. not required)
- Innovative and attractive educational tool
- Realistic operating experience with different types of sounds (e.g., metal chips, coolant, collision etc.)
- Recording of the sessions conducted by the trainee for review/evaluation
- Industrial means of learning for new machine operators and tool for collaboration between methods/programming department and machine operator in the workshop