The V3500A Handheld RF Power Meter is a compact,handheld instrument that makes accurate RF power measurements in field and manufacturing applications
- Broad 10 MHz to 6 GHz frequency range enables use in a wide variety of applications
- Wide dynamic range of -63 dBm to +20 dBm
- Integrated power sensor eliminates the need to carry a separate power sensor
- Internal power reference enable self-calibration
- Absolute accuracy as good as ±0.21 dB
- Powered from batteries, AC-DC converter module, or a computer via USB interface
The V3500A Handheld RF Power Meter is a compact, handheld instrument that makes accurate RF power measurements in both field and manufacturing applications. With an absolute accuracy as good as ±0.21 dB, a wide frequency range of 10 MHz to 6 GHz, and a measurement range of -63 dBm to +20 dBm, the V3500A is suitable for a wide variety of RF measurement applications. Its built-in power sensor eliminates the need for users to carry both an instrument and a separate sensor module. Truly portable, the V3500A fits easily into your hand or a toolkit. An optional belt loop holster or carrying case with shoulder strap is also available. To optimize flexibility, it is capable of drawing operating power from batteries, an AC-DC converter module, or a computer via a USB interface.