- These handheld odor meters are ideal for “before and after” applications, such as air purification and cleaning service.
- Their real-time sampling mode displays odor change continuously.
- Memory sampling mode saves data based on the selected sampling rate (up to 32732 data, 511 files).
- Battery operates with 7 hrs continuous usage.
- Indicates the relative strength and odor classification numerically by comparing odor gas and purified air.
- DPS (Data Processing Software) allows the user to view data graphically while monitoring.
- Features an intake separate from the exhaust port to ensure accurate reading.
- OMX-ADM – Evaluation for deodorizing at hospitals or nursing homes, etc.