- Designed to bring simplicity to pH testing during the cheese making process, the HI981032 Cheese pH Tester is designed for direct measurement. The built-in probe features open junction, low temperature conical glass tip, and food safe PVDF body making it ideal for measuring the pH of almost all types of cheeses and curds.
- ±0.05 pH accuracy
- Specialized electrode to spot check pH during the cheese making process
- Comes with everything necessary to start measuring right away
Better Features for Better Testing
- An onscreen stability indicator ensures the highest level of confidence in your results. The selectable auto-off feature prolongs battery life for peace-of-mind and energy savings if the meter is accidentally left on
- The compact size makes the Soil pH Tester ideal for on-the-go testing. A large LCD display provides at-a-glance readings from any angle and single button operation streamlines the testing process for any user.
Long Battery Life
- The included CR2032 Li-ion battery provides up to 1000 hours of continuous use. The battery icon will blink to let you know it is time to change the battery so you never miss a measurement.
- Your measurements require detailed attention; so should your electrode. The HI981031 Beer pH Tester features a built-in probe that has been carefully designed to measure the pH in beer, mash, and wort.
Flat Glass Tip
- The flat glass tip is easy to clean and prevents solids in mash and wort samples from collecting on the sensor for less maintenance.
Renewable Cloth Junction
- The HI981031 features a cloth junction. When clogged, simply clear the junction by simply extracting 1/8” of the junction from the electrode to expose a new portion, resulting in a renewed junction for longer electrode life.
- The titanium body is virtually unbreakable, protecting your tester from accidental breakage making it ideal for rough brewing environments.
- We believe that buying a tester should be simple. Your Beer pH Tester is equipped with everything you need for successful testing right out of the box.
Cleaning Solution for Brewing Deposits
- Your Beer pH Tester comes with cleaning solution that has been engineered to keep your electrode free from yeast and sugar build up. This concentrated combination of detergents cleans your tester quickly and effectively so that your tester stays in optimum condition.
pH 4 & 7 Buffer Sachets
- When performing a pH calibration it is important that the correct buffers are used. We include some start buffers to get you going. The single-use sachets are individually sealed so you use fresh buffer each time you calibrate.
- Proper storage of your electrode will ensure reliable measurements and a long electrode life. Our storage solution is specially formulated to keep the pH glass hydrated while minimizing organic growth.