- Designed to bring simplicity to pH testing during the brewing process, the HI981031 Beer pH Tester is engineered to withstand the tough environment of the brewery. The built-in probe features a titanium body, flat glass tip, and renewable cloth junction making it ideal for measuring the pH of mash or wort during the beer making process.
- ±0.05 pH accuracy
- Specialized electrode for spot checking of mash and wort during the brewing process
- Comes with everything necessary to start measuring right away
Better Features for Better Testing
- An onscreen stability indicator ensures the highest level of confidence in your results. The selectable auto-off feature prolongs battery life for peace-of-mind and energy savings if the meter is accidentally left on.
- The compact size makes the Soil pH Tester ideal for on-the-go testing. A large LCD display provides at-a-glance readings from any angle and single button operation streamlines the testing process for any user.
Long Battery Life
- The included CR2032 Li-ion battery provides up to 1000 hours of continuous use. The battery icon will blink to let you know it is time to change the battery so you never miss a measurement.
- Your measurements require detailed attention; so should your electrode. The HI981032 Cheese pH Tester features a built-in probe that has been carefully designed to measure the pH in almost all types of cheeses and curds.
- The open junction design reduces clogging from suspended solids and proteins found in cheese products for a more stable pH measurement and reduced maintenance.
Conical Glass Tip
- The conical shaped tip design allows for penetration into solids, semi solids, and emulsions for the direct measurement of pH in a variety of milk based products used during the cheese making process. Low Temperature (LT) glass is used for quicker results at lower temperatures.
- Polyvinylidene fluoride (PVDF) is a food grade plastic that is resistant to most chemicals and solvents used for disinfection in the food sector, including chlorine (bleach).
- We believe that buying a tester should be simple. Your Cheese pH Tester is equipped with everything you need for successful testing right out of the box.
Cleaning Solution for Cheese Deposits
- Your Cheese pH Tester comes with cleaning solution that has been engineered to keep your electrode free from cheese build up. This concentrated combination of detergents cleans your tester quickly and effectively so that your tester stays in optimum condition.
pH 4 & 7 Buffer Sachets
- When performing a pH calibration it is important that the correct buffers are used. We include some start buffers to get you going. The single-use sachets are individually sealed so you use fresh buffer each time you calibrate.
- Proper storage of your electrode will ensure reliable measurements and a long electrode life. Our storage solution is specially formulated to keep the pH glass hydrated while minimizing organic growth.