The Fluke ScopeMeter 190-502/S combine the highest safety ratings and rugged portability with the high performance of a bench oscilloscope. Designed for plant maintenance engineers and technicians, these tough ScopeMeter test tools go into harsh, dirty, and hazardous industrial conditions to test everything from micro-electronics to power electronics applications.
The ScopeMeter 190-502/S is the one test tool you will reach for to tackle just about any troubleshooting task. They include a multimeter, TrendPlot™ and ScopeRecord™ roll paperless recorder modes and hands free operation with Connect-and-View™ triggering, and much more:
- Two electrically isolated inputs
- CAT III 1000 V / CAT IV 600 V safety rated
- 500 MHz bandwidth model
- 5 GS/s
- Deep memory: 10,000 samples per channel waveform capture so you can zoom in on the details
- Dedicated 5000 Count digital multimeter
- Connect-and-View continuous auto-trigger, single shot, pulse width, and video triggering
- ScopeRecord roll mode, capture waveform sample data for up to 48 hours
- TrendPlot, trend measurement readings for up to 22 days
- Advanced automatic measurements, power (Vpwm, VA, W, PF) and time (mAs, V/s, w/s)
- IP-51 rated for dust and drip proof to withstand harsh environments
- Isolated USB ports for memory devices and PC connectivity
- Li-Ion battery for extended operating timespan: up to 4 hours (BP290 included standard) or up to 8 hour with optional BP291
- Charge spare battery using optional external battery charger (EBC290)
- Easy-access battery door to make it easy to swap batteries
- A handy slot to tether and lock down the oscilloscope while unattended using a standard Kensington® lock
Fluke 190-502/S – 20 years of ScopeMeter® Test Tool Innovation
As the first two-channel portable scope safety rated CAT III 1000 V / CAT IV 600 V, the Fluke ScopeMeter 190-502/S combines an unprecedented level of performance, ruggedness, and portability with 500 MHz bandwidth and real-time sampling rates up to 5 GS/s and 200 ps resolution to capture noise and other disturbances. This model features deep memory up to 10,000 samples per channel; so you can examine very small parts of the waveform in detail, and it is IP-51 rated to withstand dust, drips, humidity, and wide temperature variations. Fluke ScopeMeter test tools are hand-held battery operated, designed to meet the demands of field service professionals.
Gain Four Times the Diagnostic Power Plus CAT IV Safety Rating
The Fluke ScopeMeter 190-502/S portable scope is double-insulated two-channel floating oscilloscopes safety rated for measurements in CAT III 1000 V/CAT IV 600 V environments.
Three-dimensional testing for industrial systems
Inspect input signals, output feedback loops or safety interlocks simultaneously to find a range of problems including:
- Circuit voltage/current overloading
- Signal timing measurements and synchronization issues
- Attenuation/input impedance mismatch
- Signal fluctuation/drift
Three-phase testing for diagnosing VSD, power inverters, and converters
- Test for harmonics, transients and loads at the three-phase power input
- Troubleshoot DC to AC converters for faulty IGBT gates or filter circuits
- Test PWM output for reflections and transients or voltage unbalance
Safely measure from mV to kV
Standard probes that cover a wide application range from mV to kV prepare you for anything from micro-electronics to heavy duty medium voltage electrical applications. Independent isolated inputs eliminate the risk of accidental ground short circuits by allowing you to make measurements in mixed circuits with separate ground references.
Take on the harshest conditions with the only IP-51-rated Scope on the Market
Rugged and shock-proof, all ScopeMeter portable oscilloscopes are built for harsh environments. Their sealed cases protect them from dust, water vapor, drips, humidity and airborne pollutants ensuring reliable accurate performance every time you need them.
Built in multimeter to quickly and conveniently perform precise measurements
Built-in digital multimeter 2-channel models with isolated dual input scope and dedicated digital multimeter. Conveniently switch from waveform analysis to precise multimeter measurements using the built in 5000 count digital multimeter. Measurement functions include VDC, VAC, VAC + DC, resistance, continuity and diode test. Measure current and temperature using suitable shunt, probe or adapter with wide range of scaling factors.
Work a Full Shift on a Single Charge
New high-performance batteries take advantage of Li-ion technology to keep you going strong for up to four hours. And with the easy-access battery door you can make battery swaps fast.
Capture and Share Waveforms Easily with New USB connectivity
Two USB ports, electrically isolated from measurement input circuits offer you easy USB connectivity to a PC or USB memory devices. Store unlimited waveform, screen captures or instrument steups to a USB memory device. Connect to a PC USB interface to transfer and archive critical measurement data using FlukeView software for windows.
See a Stable Display Instantly with Connect-and-View&trade Triggering
Connect-and-View™ automatically sets up correct triggering by recognizing signal patterns. Without touching a button, you get a stable, reliable, and repeatable display of virtually any signal including motor drive and control signals. Expedites measuring several test-points in rapid succession.
Record Up to 48 Hours of High-Resolution Waveforms with ScopeRecord™
ScopeRecord memory stores up to 30,000 data points per channel, capturing intermittents and fast glitches. (Two sets of multiple-channel recordings can be stored for later analysis.)
- Stores events like motion profiles, UPS, power supply, and motor start-ups
- With the Stop-on-Trigger mode, the ScopeMeter 190-502/S automatically recognizes a power failure and stores the waveform data preceding it
- With the waveform zoom (up to 100x) you can look at the smallest details, like individual power cycles
Record up to 22 days with TrendPlot™ paperless recorder to find intermittent faults
Intermittent faults can be caused by bad connections, dust, dirt, corrosion, or simply broken wiring or connectors. Line outages, sags, or starting and stopping a motor can also cause a machine to stop. The TrendPlot function in the Fluke ScopeMeter test tool helps find those faults by:
- Plotting minimum and maximum peak values and average over time up to 22 days
- Plotting any combination of voltages, amps, temperature, frequency and phase for all four inputs, all with time and date stamp to pinpoint faults