KS-W3361 is used for processing single conductors and inner conductors of multi-core cables. The pneumatically operated KS-W3361 stripping machine excels with its compact design, fast cycle times and infinite settings for conductor diameters, stripping – and pull-off lengths.
- KS-W3361 is a pneumatic wire and cable stripping machine and the perfect solution for stripping discrete wires and small multi-conductor cables up to 3.2 mm (0.12″) O.D. The compact machine strips lengths up to 20 mm (0.78″).
- KS-W3361 satisfies the ever tougher quality requirements in wire processing.
- High precision and short cycle times for full and partial pull-off are characteristic of KS-W3361 equipped with Vblades (blades can be customized).
- Operating strictly electrically, the portable machine can be used anywhere a power socket is available.
- The ease of operation and the short cycle times make KSW3361 ideal for a great diversity of products made in small to medium quantities.
This machine has lots of advantages such as Outstanding ease of operation, Light and portable, Extremely short cycle times, No blade change necessary, Strips very short cables, Simple machine operation, Robust & reliable.
- Applied Wire: Scattered wire, solid core wire, single twisted wire, single-core cable, electric line, cable, rubber wire, RUR PVC
- Max. stripping length: 20mm
- Diameter setting accuracy: 0.01mm
- Processing time: 2pcs/s
- Available cross section: 0.03-4mm²
- Stripping accuracy Entire-Strip: 0.5mm Half-strip: 6mm
- Power supply: 220V/50HZ 110V/60HZ
- Net weight :4.5Kg
- Dimension: 380x85x188mm