KS-W3371 is used for processing single conductors and inner conductors of multi-core cables. The pneumatically operated KS-W3371 stripping machine excels with its compact design, fast cycle times and infinite settings for conductor diameters, stripping – and pull-off lengths.
- KS-W3371 is a pneumatic wire and cable stripping machine and the perfect solution for stripping discrete wires and small multi-conductor cables up to 3.2 mm (0.12″) O.D. The compact machine strips lengths up to 20 mm (0.78″).
- KS-W3371 satisfies the ever tougher quality requirements in wire processing.
- High precision and short cycle times for full and partial pull-off are characteristic of KS-W3371 equipped with Vblades (blades can be customized).
- Operating strictly electrically, the portable machine can be used anywhere a power socket is available.
- The ease of operation and the short cycle times make KSW3371 ideal for a great diversity of products made in small to medium quantities.
This machine has lots of advantages such as Outstanding ease of operation, Light and portable, Extremely short cycle times, No blade change necessary, Strips very short cables, Simple machine operation, Robust & reliable.
- Stripping Length: 0.2-39.9mm (Based on the type of terminal and insulation)
- Applicable Wire Size: AWG5-AWG26
- Drive Mode: Step Motor
- Controller: Micro-computer
- Power Supply: AC 220V±%10 50/60HZ
- Power Rating: <350W
- Weight: 19Kg
- Dimension: L530×W170×H300mm