Kyoritsu 4102A-H Earth Tester
The Kyoritsu 4102A-H tester performs three-pole earth resistance and two-pole voltage testing of electrical equipment and systems wiring and grounding to reduce power quality issues and avoid safety hazards. The meter is small and lightweight, with shock-resistant case material and taut-band movement. The OK light verifies proper connection between auxiliary earth resistance and lead wire connection to terminals. The tester warns the user when the resistance of auxiliary earth spikes exceeds tolerance. Ground-resistance meters are used by electricians and contractors working in industrial, utility, and field servicing.
• The latest circuit design permits the instrument to operate
with the minimum of influence from earth voltage
and earth resistance of auxiliary earth spikes.
• Dust and drip proof. (designed to IEC 529 IP54)
• Earth resistance value can be read directly from the scale.
• Designed to meet IEC 61010-1 safety standard.
• Capable of measuring earth voltage.
• Small and lightweight. Shock resistant new case material.
• 2mA measuring current permits earth resistance tests
without tripping earth leakage current breakers
in the circuit under test.
• Lead wire connection to C and P terminals and proper
auxiliary earth resistance can be checked by “OK” lamp.
Lead wire connection to C and E terminals is good
when “OK” lamp is illuminated.
• Hard Carry Case