- The Dual Input K-Type Thermocouple Thermometer – HI93532 is a digital, waterproof thermometer. This meter offers high accuracy temperature measurements using a wide variety of interchangeable K-type probes. All readings are displayed on the easy to read LCD, along with the high and low temperatures, temperature units, and a battery indicator upon startup.
- Two input channels
- High and low-temperature display
- HOLD function
- The HI93532 is a dual input K-type thermocouple thermometer that can be used with a wide variety of K-type probes. This thermometer offers temperature readouts in both degrees Celsius and Fahrenheit. Featuring up to ±0.5°C accuracy, the HI93532 is perfectly suited for high accuracy temperature measurements in the laboratory or field.
- Features at-a-glance
- Two Input Channels – The HI93532 can monitor two samples through two independent temperature channels. The display shows the actual, high, and low values of the selected channel (T1, T2 or T1-T2). The desired channel and displayed information can easily be selected using the T1/T2 and DISP key, respectively.
- Interchangeable Probes – A wide range of K-type thermocouple probes are available to meet the specific needs of users. Any of the HI766 series of probes can be interchanged with the HI93532 to measure the temperature of surfaces, gases, air, liquid, semi-solid samples, and more.
- °C/°F Readout – Measurements can be displayed in either degrees Celsius or Fahrenheit. A simple press of the °C/°F button will switch between the scales.
- High/Low Function – The maximum and minimum temperature values are continuously monitored and displayed on the lower portion of the HI93532 LCD display during a measurement session. The CLR button clears the high and low values on the LCD display.
- HOLD Function – The HOLD button on the face of the meter freezes the display to allow the user time to record readings. Although the display is frozen, the meter continues to internally monitor the temperature and update the high and low measurement values.
- Backlit LCD – The LCD display is equipped with a backlight feature that can easily be activated through the BL button for low or no light conditions. The backlight automatically shuts off after approximately one minute when no buttons are pressed to preserve battery life.
- Battery Error Prevention System (BEPS) – The Battery Error Prevention System detects when the batteries become too weak to ensure reliable measurements.
- Low Battery Indicator – When the battery level is below 10%, a warning symbol will blink to indicate low battery condition
Easy to buy
Variety mode of payment