The Megger DLRO600 is a 200 A micro-ohmeter that measures resistances between 0.1 μΩ and 1 Ω at high currents. This versatile instrument can provide test currents from 10 amps up to 600 amps DC subject to the load resistance and supply voltage and uses a four-terminal measurement technique to cancel the resistance of the test leads from the measurement.
The unique design of the DLRO600 allows the weight and size to be kept to a minimum – the instrument weighs less than 15 kg. This small size makes the DLRO600 useful in a range of different environments and its high current capability and compact design make it suitable for testing circuit breaker contacts, switch contacts, busbar joints, and other applications where high current is required.
- Small and weighs less than 33 lbs (15 kg)
- Test currents from 10 A to 600 A DC
- 0.1 µΩ best resolution
- On-board memory for up to 300 test results and notes
- RS232 port to download stored results or for real time output to a printer
- Supplied complete with 16.4 ft (5 m) test leads and download software