- The HI98103 Checker is the next generation of the original Hanna Checker pH tester. The Checker is the most popular pH meter in the world with over 1 million meters used since its introduction in 1991. From students to researchers, the Checker has been helping people with their pH measurement as a meter that is simple to use and operate.
- One-button operation
- Replaceable pH electrode
- ±0.2 pH accuracy
- The HI98103 Checker pH tester has been designed with many advanced features while maintaining the look and feel of the original Checker. The redesigned Checker now offers automatic calibration to one or two points, automatic buffer recognition, calibrated buffer tags, stability indicator, low battery indicator, and selectable automatic shut off. The Checker plus still maintains the iconic pentagon design with a probe that measures 103 mm in length and tapered to a 8 mm diameter making it ideal for test tubes and vials.
- Features at-a-glance:
- Economical – The Checker is a full-featured pH tester at a price that anyone that needs to measure pH can afford.
- Large LCD – Enhanced LCD that displays reading, stability indicator, low battery indicator and calibration tags.
- Replaceable pH Electrode – The HI1271* supplied gel filled pH electrode tapers to an 8 mm diameter at the sensing end. This narrow electrode easily fits into test tubes, vials, and other containers with small opening.
- Automatic Calibration – The Checker is calibrated automatically to one or two points. The calibration buffers are automatically recognized and after calibration the buffer values used are shown on the display as a tag.
- Stability Indicator – An hourglass indicator is displayed on the LCD until a stable reading is obtained. Once a reading stabilized the indicator disappears and a reading can be recorded.
- Automatic Shut-Off – The meter can be set to automatically turn off after 8 minutes or 60 minutes to conserve battery life in the event that the meter is left on. The auto off feature can be disabled.
- Long Battery Life – The Checker Plus has an exceptional long battery life of approximately 1000 hours. When the battery power is running low a low battery indicator is displayed.
- * (Instert photo comparison)
Easy to buy
Variety mode of payment