The Sirius 3 is part of our range of 19 inch rack mounted HV Power Supply units that are suitable for a wide scope of applications. Running at 1800W (1.8kW) and with an output voltage range of 0-60kV the Sirius is a versatile power supply. The unit has the output current and voltage displayed on two digital meters on the front panel.
Output control is achieved using two multi-turn potentiometers and a HV ON/OFF switch, also mounted on the front panel.
The unit is supplied in a 19″ rack mounted housing that is suitable for standard cabinets.
- Optional remote control output voltage or local control
- Potentiometer adjustment
- Charge and discharge frequency can be customized
- Repeatability is better than 0.5%
- Output voltage and current can be continuously adjusted
- Output polarity can be specified by user
- Small size, lightweight, stable output, high performance (85%)
|Voltage source||220Vac single phase (200 to 240Vac).|
|Output voltage||5kV, 10kV, 20kV, 30kV and 40kV models available.|
For other output voltages please contact the factory.
|Polarity||Positive or negative.|
|Voltage program||Potentiometer on the front panel.|
|Charge enable||Switch on the front panel.|
|Operation temperature||-10°C to 50°C.|
|Storage temperature||-20°C to 80°C.|
|Humidity||Less than 90%, non-condensing.|
|Weight||2kg – 6kg depending on output voltage|