APH series is a cost-effective inductive type automatic voltage regulator with output power up to 600kVA and strong overload capability to sustain impulse loads. These features make it widely applied in motor industries, CNC machines, transportation system, production equipment, and factory for power conditioning purpose.
Applying electromagnetic inductive design, APH is different from conventional voltage regulators that it does not have carbon brush, which makes it easier to maintain. As the grid’s voltage fluctuates, APH uses the internal rotation of the motor to adjust the angel of compensation transformer to step up or step down the output voltage and stabilize the voltage to the load. APH series are three-phase voltage regulators with output power range from 10kVA to 600kVA, input voltage range of -13% to 17% (or optional -22% to 30%), and voltage regulation of ±2%. The APH units have strong overload capability for different types of loads.
– Inductive type voltage regulator without carbon brush for easy maintenance.
– High output power range: three-phase 10-600kVA.
– High overload capability: 125% for 40minutes, 150% for 20 minutes,175% for 10minutes and 200% for 5 minutes.
– Sustainable for impulse load, capable to sustain surge, non-linear load./li>
– Comprehensive protection includes over voltage, over current, over load, input under voltage and over temperature.
– High cost-effective for high power conditioning.
– Optional surge protection with different levels.