Large Medical Devices and Anatomic Replicas at Full Scale
3D print adult patient anatomy at 1:1 scale, large medical devices, or multiple parts in one build with the Form 3BL, a large format 3D printer developed for healthcare. This 3D printer is compatible with the majority of our SLA materials library, including biocompatible, sterilizable materials.
Life-sized 3D prints.
The Form 3BL is large enough to print full size anatomy and medical devices. With a 19.4” diagonal, print adult femurs, pelvic bones, skulls, and more at 1:1 scale.
From time-sensitive point of care printing to groundbreaking medical devices, work faster and with full control with a versatile, large format 3D printer in house.
The Form 3BL has been validated in FDA-cleared workflows. It is also compatible with a wide range of biocompatible, sterilizable materials manufactured in an ISO 13485 certified facility.
Form 3BL is ideal for:
– Large parts requiring biocompatibility and sterilization compatibility
– Full-size, anatomical models at 1:1 scale, including pediatric and adult anatomy
– Medical device prototypes, jigs, fixtures, assemblies, and end-use parts
– Surgeon-specific or patient-specific surgical tools
– Surgical planning models for diagnostic use in FDA-cleared workflows